Tuesday, January 20, 2015

PANTON WEEK

Hi, Mates


I`m really sorry about last week, when I couldn`t post a single picture at all!!! It will never happen again, I promise.

I was totally busy at office, completely full immersed in my researches, and with guests chez moi. Almost OFF!

But now I have a very special theme for you, that was part of my last researches and was suggested by my dear great friend, and great architect Guto Requena*.


Verner Panton is one of the most important personalities of design and architecture history. He was born in 1926, in Denmark, and studied architecture at the Royal Academy of the Arts, in Copenhagen.

So, hope you enjoy the week with some projects, products and curiosities about this genius.
Finally I got the visits counter working on the blog! After seven weeks, but it`s ok... Nothing is too late!!! Thanks to my friend Nilson Oliver, who helped me with this stuff!! Now we can see how many are you....hehehe


Best Regards ever!!
* http://www.gutorequena.com.br/






BACHELOR CHAIR - Armchair in chrome-plated
steel tubing, with a sailcloth, sued or vinelle cover.

BACHELOR CHAIR

TIVOLI CHAIR - Seat and backrest form
a single unit, with separate base frame made
of bent steel tubing. Vertical bridges connect
the seat/ backrest with the base frame.
Tivoli Chair

Tivoli Chair


Bachelor Chair and Tivoli Chair. Verner Panton, 1955.
First chairs serial produced, by Fritz Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment