Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ANONYMOUS 70'S WEEK


Hi, Mates


I found at my Daddy`s garage an old 70`s two volume book of decoration. It`s a compilation of some projetcs published on the german magazine Schöner Wohnen by the 70`s.

The projects are very simple and might be very common by that time. The book was not for specialized public, and the projetcs are anonymous, because the book`s foccus is talking about decoration, dividing in topics and giving some advices for the amateur public. Almost a bricolage!!! But I got completely facinated with all that 70`s atmosphere around this book. The topics are very interesting, and I decided to post 5 pics that I selected from it during this week.
Maybe you won`t apreciate a hole project, but you might enjoy some coverings, some fabrics, chairs, colors, lights...

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment